1. Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
2. Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock and milk thistle, and drinking green tea daily.
3. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
detox4. Drink at least two quarts of water a day.
5. Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
6. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
7. Practice hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
8. Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate wastes through perspiration.
9. Dry-brush your skin or try detox foot spas/foot baths to remove toxins through your pores.
10. What is the most important way to detoxify? Exercise.
Posted on 12/15/2015 at 07:44:00 AM
|Monday||5:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||5:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||5:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Thursday||5:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Friday||5:00AM - 6:30PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 10:00AM|